Outdoor Living Spaces Atlanta, GA – Gerhart Pools
Outdoor living spaces add value and versatility to your home, providing you with added space for relaxation, entertaining, and more. At Gerhart Pools, we are more than just a swimming pool contractor—our swimming pool company also offers backyard redesigns so you can enjoy your yard and your custom pool in greater comfort and style.
Three Benefits of Upgrading Your Outdoor Living Space
Your home’s outdoor living spaces are a valuable asset worth utilizing. There are many benefits you can enjoy when you choose to create or upgrade your outdoor living space.
- An updated outdoor living space essentially adds square footage to your home that you can enjoy for as long as you reside there. If you choose to sell your home, the added value of your outdoor living space can drive the price higher, offering you a good return on your investment.
- Indoor living space design is often confined by the size and shape of your home’s interior rooms. When creating your outdoor living space, you can utilize the space in exactly the way you desire, without these same limitations.
- An outdoor living space can bring your family closer together. Outdoor seating and entertainment areas provide the perfect setting for family meals and activities, while an outdoor kitchen allows you to cook and spend time outside with your family members as well.
Tips for Designing Your Outdoor Living Space
Outdoor living spaces should reflect your style preferences, as well as the functionality you want these areas to provide. When creating the perfect outdoor living space for your needs, it’s important to take into consideration how and when you plan to use your space. If you’d like to find out more about pool installation, outdoor space design, or green outdoor living solutions in Atlanta, please call Gerhart Pools today at (404) 801-6979.
- Sitting areas are a staple of outdoor living spaces. Comfortable seating provides a place for family meals, entertaining, or simply relaxing on your own or with a few close friends. Consider adding a combination of fixed and movable seating, such as built-in benches in addition to any outdoor furniture you may select.
- Today’s outdoor living spaces can incorporate all the modern amenities you enjoy indoors. Fireplaces, full-service kitchens, and home entertainment systems are just a few of the added features you can include in your backyard redesign.
- Your outdoor living space should be an extension of your indoor living area. The type of materials, features, and furnishings you include in your outdoor space design should reflect your preferences and continue the look of your home’s interior outside to its exterior as well.