Residential Pool Services in Atlanta
Making Backyards Beautiful and Fun!
Artistry…it’s what separates a “swimming hole” from a beautiful amalgamation of concrete, tile, stone, brick and wood fashioning your backyard retreat…
• Creativity drives it
• Craftsmanship builds it
• Gerhart Pools delivers it!
From the simple to the elegant, swimming pool designs begin with you. Our job is to take your vision, add our experience and creativity to it, and then build it in your backyard!
After interviewing you and understanding what you see being built in your backyard, Gerhart Pools will take detailed yard measurements and translate everything into a rich 3-dimensional presentation. Not only will you feel like you are standing in your transformed backyard looking at your pool, spa, stamped concrete deck, and
landscaping, you can virtually jump into your pool and go for a swim before we even turn over the first shovel of dirt!
Water features are an expression of this swimming pool builder artistry, adding uniqueness and beauty to the aqua-scape. They appeal to the senses with the sight and sounds of falling water relaxing your mind.
One customer tells us that the combination of rock, pool, and waterfalls provides her with a sanctuary that she retreats to year round for yoga and meditation.
Let’s position the swimming pool and water feature near the master bedroom window to serenade you to sleep at night!
Rocks are not your only option. We can build waterfalls into raised walls that deliver a sheer sheet of water back to the pool. Sconces with trickles or streams are available in a variety of shapes and figures such as the always popular Lion’s head. An elevated spa with a simple spillover is a very popular form of water feature. Bubblers, arching water spouts, grottos, fountains, and statuary…all are available to accessorize your pool and give it a distinctive look.
Add to that the chorus of falling water and the beauty of lush landscaping…priceless!
There is a host of other features to accessorize your aqua-scape! Call us and set up a design consultation and we’ll be glad to discuss them all with you!
With servicing in Atlanta, GA: Call us today to start making your dream pool a reality!
Residential Pool Construction & Designs – Atlanta, GA
Not all swimming pools are alike—there is a significant difference between a plain, cookie-cutter pool and a custom pool designed that complements your home and your lifestyle. Gerhart Pools is an accomplished pool company serving Atlanta. We are here to help you design, create, and enjoy the perfect backyard pool.
Key Steps in Pool Installation
Once you approve your final pool design, your pool company is ready to start construction. You can reach Gerhart Pools to discuss custom pools and pool installation in Atlanta by calling (404) 801-6979 today to schedule a consultation.
- If any permits are needed for pool construction, your pool company will take care of the application process. Once the permits have been issued, construction can begin.
- Excavation is the first step in the construction process. The pool shape is formed in the ground, rebar is added for structural strength and the plumbing system is installed.
- Shotcrete is placed and hand tooled to form the pool shell.
- The start of the finish or beautification of your pool begins with the installation of the decorative tile band and coping on your pool.
- The pool deck and electrical systems are next. Gerhart Pools will assist you in determining an adequate size for your deck and the correct materials for your needs. Licensed electricians will provide safe electrical service for pool equipment and lighting.
- The application of a finish to the inside of the pool and installation of the pool equipment mark the end of the construction process. Now it’s time to fill that pool and enjoy!